Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Your world, your voice.

I've been blog-hopping again.

The internet really empowers every individual who chooses to move in. It's like almost anyone can simply build a world of their own, declaring their own address, doing whatever they want. And I have to admit, sometimes I do envy these people.

Perhaps they are just 'luckier' to have a strong (and lasting - wasn't for me) interest in IT-related stuff. Programming, web design, video-editing, and the list goes on. So many people I know (rather, borrowing a Friendster term, 2nd/3rd degree friends) have their own little sites with their own little 'productions' or even their own 'brands'.

I guess that has been something I always wanted, something I can call my own in the internet. A place for me to do what I want to do, whether or not people choose to acknowledge them. Yes, alot of effort and time required, but with a little bit of 'extra help' and a little bit of passion, I guess it's not too distant a dream. Within grasp for sure.

Maybe it's just a distraction from reality. Away from other thoughts and events that we can never seem to dislodge from our minds. A hiding ground. Or just somewhere quiet, something you can hardly find on Earth nowadays.

You see, in your world, you create your own rules. You put what you want in your world, and rid it of whatever disgusts you. Hate and fear never exists for there is nothing to hate or fear in your world. All there is is your love, your passion, your wishes, your desires. Unless of course you choose to be slightly more emo. Paint it black, white, grey, orange, pink, green, whatever you want.

Only that you should never get carried away. Stay true. Keep it a colour you like to see, rather than what you like others to see. And just a warning, words in cyberspace are often misinterpreted because of the lack of a voice - real emotions. So, caution. Other than that, let loose and roam your world.

Now, for me to head of to my dreamland. I'll be back.