Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dinner@Brewerkz

Yes, another hiccup. My apologies.

Dinner at Brewerkz with the group (I tink we should get a name) on Friday. Waited quite abit for them, but nevertheless, it was worth it, albeit the little bit of tension that threatened to rip my patience into shreds. Anyways, all's good.

Shared some mini-sausages (S$18.90), had 1 pint Kölsh Ale (S$7.49), Prawns Arrabbiata (S$20.90), and a Coconut Crème Brûlée (S$11.99).

I shan't comment on the food, but I really enjoyed the dinner. Oh, I must mention that their Crème Brûlée is simply the best I've eaten. I swear. It's... orgasmic. Ok, nevermind that. Service was splendid, really. So I guess although it was a rather expensive meal, it was worth it. All the food, talk, whatever.

And like Ben mentioned, yes. It seems like the group's headed for eating places we've never really ventured into before. If I may use his description, yes, we are "upmarket-ing".

What a joke.