Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Final decision.

For those who cannot make decisions over tracks on your iTunes list, or for those who find their playlists too outdated, try Sky.fm. Sky.fm is an online radio service that allows you to tune into different channels for different genre of music over the net via Windows Media Player. Quite a decent range of channels to choose from, and you can channel-surf if you find the current song boring.

I have more or less decided to go overseas. (Yes, I am not staying behind.) Right now, the only issue is when will I fly over. I guess I do not see a big enough reason to stay back. Not saying that singing in a local choir is not something I enjoy, but rather, that there is nothing much for me to 'develop' (although there is alot to improve on).

Anyways, meeting the group tomorrow for lunch. Should be fun.