Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Italy.

Heard that EBChoir might be going to Italy next year for a competition. Yes, at Riva del Garda. I really want to go to Italy with the choir. Competition is from the 16th to the 20th of March 2008. But school starts 3rd March 2008 (if I am going to Melbourne).

I am rather tempted to start school in July instead. At least I do not need to rush off to Australia right after this, and I can go for the trip. But I'm not sure if my parents would be keen on that idea. Afterall, we went through quite alot of trouble just to get this all planned out.

I am not sure if staying in Singapore because of singing would be worth it.
I am not sure if delaying school in Australia for the trip would be worth it.

I don't seem to be sure about anything. Bah.