Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gathering again.

Headed over to Suelynn's place for a 'house warming' after some OT at work yesterday. Thanks for driving out to pick me up, and thanks again for dinner and hosting us.

I never fail to enjoy such meet-ups. Never once have I felt that going out with the group - be it the entire group or just a small part of the group - was in any way a waste of time. Even simply hanging around in the room chatting about random stuff brings back nice memories. Not forgetting the occasional quip or (frequently) revisited jokes.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Singapore. Although I have never been a NDP parade enthusiast, I must admit that I still feel very attached to this place - especially so for the people, and I have never once believed that I can ever find a better place to live in. All the talks of retirement in a farm in Perth was just, well, plain talk. I am pretty sure that I will eventually end up in a coffin or urn somewhere in this island.

Whether or not I will have anyone to witness it would be another issue altogether.