Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blow wind blow.

I was walking down the street when the wind hit me. Yes, hit me. I swear I saw the old lady across the street clinging onto the steet lamp for her life. Maybe not that bad, but she really looked like she could fly if she had chosen to let go.

Even as I sit in the library, I can hear the trees outside, and the occasional scream from the bunch of girls crossing the street, not expecting anything like that. Afterall, it really looks rather calm and peaceful outside, just that the gusts come from nowhere and fade off a second later.

Crap, even my window's creaking as if the wind's about to suck it out into the city and onto some pitiful passerby. Freaky weather.

Well, I'm still glad it didn't rain today. Cannot imagine heavy winds with rain. Wild wild wet. And oh, there's an awfully irritating whistling sound coming from somewhere near my table by the window. I susepect there is a little hole of some sort somewhere and the strong wind's making that stupid whistling sound in this quiet library where even my typing on the soft keyboard can be heard from 20 table away.

Makes me want to smash that wretched window. And send it raining down on some pitiful passerby.