Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free movie, iPod, and more money!

It must be my lucky day.

I started off the day by picking up a whole hundred bucks at my doorstep. I don't know who it belongs to, but I guess I'll just keep it for now. It flew right onto my doorstep. Maybe Santa came early.

While in school, there was a lucky draw for students in school, and my student number was on the list. Lucky me won the 2nd prize - a brand new 16GB iPod touch! Unbelievable.

And guess what? I got an email today from the cinema operator here saying that I am won myself 2 free movie tickets for taking part in a survey online! New movies coming up too!

Now, I got a free movie, a totally cool gadget, and a whole hundred bucks to spare.

Wait.
Happy April Fool's.
Crap!

Ironically, I was late for school today because I missed my train and the tram got delayed and its service ended a block away from school. I guess the joke was on me instead.