Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Staying in sanity.

"I am so relieved to be back. God, I missed you guys all so damn much. It is as if we had been away forever."

"Oh yeah? that's really cool! Really missed out on so much while I was away yeah? It's been 3 months and you guys have changed so much! Haha. That's really great for all of you and I'm really happy for you guys."

"F**k! Hell no, haha! Really? Haha, you just gotta be kidding!"

"And finally, dinner again with all of you. Waited so damn long for this!"


And I woke up, in bed. In Australia.

At least dreams do bring relief - even if just for that fleeting moment of subconsciusness; and a lucid surreality that somehow seemed flawlessly genuine, even if it means that I was basically talking to myself - ironically to keep myself sane.