Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drag it all home.

Went down to the market today to get some stuff to bring back, and I ended up spending quite a fair bit on all the food. Nuts, nuts and more nuts. But you can't deny that it's probably the easiest and most convenient thing to bring back. Oh well.

I don't even feel anything special although I'm flying tomorrow, just like how it was the night before I flew here. Time really passes and it's been an entire semester already. No doubt it's only like 4 months, but it really feels as if it were 4 weeks.

The weather reports I have gathered on Singapore isn't exactly what I'm looking forward to, despite being in the cold here for some time already. Change isn't always good, especially when you have to move from 12C to 32C overnight. But anyways, it's still good to be home.

Back to packing, all the stuff to shove into my tiny little luggage. I think the gifts already take up about 4-5kg. Pfft. Everyone at home, sit tight and wait for your gifts to arrive. Don't bother to worry how troublesome it is to get everyone little somethings or how heavy my luggage would be. Afterall, everyone expects gifts from those who step out of airplanes, don't we?