Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, June 28, 2008

No plans for the trip.

I still need a little bit of tuning to he new time zone. I have been falling asleep at 11 and waking up at 7. Gah.

Anyways, I have gotten myself a new number, so for those who still did not know, I have not been using my XXXX1144 or XXXX5575 number since I left for Australia, so stop sending SMSes to those numbers. You could SMS the 5575 number though, if you need my new contact.

Off to help out at UniMelb's Singapore pre-departure briefing for the local students. It should be fun, and I'm pretty sure it would be okay.

Still have a lot of planning to do, especially for all the outings and stuff.

I have not been really writing much here recently, and that's probably because I have not been able to sit down and spend time with myself to think. But anyways, given more spare time to kill now, I guess it should start again soon enough.