Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, June 2, 2008

Going slow.

I must admit that it really isn't a lack of time that has made me stopped writing more frequent posts, and saying that I have no time to do so is quite a blatant lie. In fact, I have not exactly been spending every minute studying with no rest, and when while I study, I do take some 'unofficial breaks', otherwise known as distractions. (Facebook - the number one distraction.)

Anyways, the real reason why I am not writing as frequently is because even if I were to log on to blogger, my entire brain would be filled with thoughts of statistics, accounting and microeconomics. So for that reason, I really have no more mental capacity to sit down and blog properly. I could do a hundred other senseless posts, or copy and paste thousands of YouTube videos (yes, that's one of the other big distractions of all time) on my blog, but that wouldn't be really nice, so for now, I guess I'll go much slower on blogging. There should still be at least a post a week though. I've got 1 plus week to the end of 3 papers.

I always conveniently forget the 4th paper. Selective amnesia.