Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Thank you again.

I know, I was warned that my birthday cake's an OB-marker and I am not allowed to write or comment about it or risk prosecution, but I simply cannot resist. (Read: I totally loved that cakes.) Well, this is the 4th consecutive day I awake to a slice of cake. Not just any other cake, its a mud cake. Not just any mud cake, a birthday mud cake.

Okay, whatever.

Point is, notwithstanding the fact that having 4 days of cake is unhealthy and boring, I still love the cake. Really, and I mean it. (Gosh, sarcasm can be a real tricky problem when it comes to text.)

So here's what I have received: A Stussy sweater, an A/X Wallet, and 2 birthday cakes, triple chocolate and chocalate mud cake. And a nice wholesome dinner. I know, it's aleady the 9th and my papers are tomorrow, but I really can't be bothered about them whenever I think back about the celebration that night.

Once thank, thank you all.

Somehow, knowing more presents await me back home makes me want to rush home even faster.