Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gone shoppng, going shopping.

I woke up today feeling as if I just gained consciousness after falling from a 20-storey building and the docotor forgot my morphine after finding me still alive.

It's been an entire week since I wrote here, the longest break ever, and nowithstanding the fact that I should be more free to post nowadays with only 1 paper to go.

Anyway, I did some shopping here, and I still have more shopping to go. It can be a real headache just trying to figure out what to buy for who. I need my shopping list.

I have gotten myself a couple of tees and another sweater. I probably need to get more jeans. And I need to drop by the market to go get nuts and stuff for people back home, and well as more gifts here and there for more family and friends.