Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

Break at last.

I finally got my break after a really long week. Even if it's just a half-day, I'm satisfied. Wait, maybe relieved, because I certainly expect more than just a couple of hours off. Then again, what position am I in to comment on such issues.

I find myself sinking into a really uncomfortable mood once again. I feel like I'm floating somewhere between the boundaries of emotional comfort. I know I certainly am feeling uneasy over some issues, but I'm not sure if there is a solution that would bring satisfaction. Perhaps I'm only lying to myself of a possible solution to a problem that exists only because I persist. Maybe persistance is my only problem now.

My blog sentences are starting with alot of 'I's lately and it does sound rather irritating. It is as if I talk to myself about myself only - how pathetic.