Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lunch after a hang-over.

Drinking and not sleeping isn't exactly an advisable combination. Not quite a hang-over (come on, I wasn't exactly drunk), just a really lousy feeling - you know like you wake up as if you didn't sleep and you feel as if the time dimension seems really distorted.

All those aside, I managed to recover by the time I crossed the causeway. Headed out for lunch with the entire family to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. The food was really good - definitely above expectations of a small restaurant in Johor. The seafood was really fresh - you know that when Adrian decides to put an oyster with a shell the size of his palm down his throat when he usually squirms at the mere smell (read: stench) of it. The presentation was great, although I highly doubt the older generation really appreciate the large proportion of empty space on the plate, or when you mix a cheesey sauce with bean sprouts, or that you have banana, water chestnust and other stuff mixed with seafood.

Once again, I shall lament the fact that I still do not have a camera. At least I am on my way to getting my skates.

Shucks, I realised that my blog's been rather diary-ish lately. Not that it's anything bad.