Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The day out.

Finally back after a whole day out.

I was never a fan of doughnuts. In fact, I used to wonder hard (still do, actually)why people bother to queue for hours for pieces of fried dough with an emptied centre. But when the queue's really short and you are free with nothing to do, why not. So the three of us decided to give it a shot and wait 10mins for 12 doughnuts from The Doughnut Factory at Raffles City's Marketplace. Alright, nice texture, but I still believe Krispy Kreme beats them flat. And yes, I will park my butt in one of their stores next year when I go over.

Went over to Funan for a little bit to get stuff, sat at The Coffee Connoisseur for quite awhile while Ben went for driving, and met again for dinner. Wandered around abit, headed to the roof terrace at Esplanade again, then to the library. MPH for abit after that, and back home.

What a boring day post. Blading tomorrow. That's something to look forward to.

I need to cut back on my spending.