Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

The same thing.

It seemed as if the day flew past rather quickly. Maybe I just found something to do. And yes, at the end of the day, I'm back here again, making use of whatever form of an 'internet connection' they have to make myself feel a wee bit more at home - it seems to bring some relief.

Although I still lament the fact that I am brought here with no real purpose, I am thankful for the freedom I have here. Same for the little break from work back in Singapore, as well as a taste of life out of my sunny island for awhile.

Self-consolation there.

I wanted to blog about other stuff, but judging from today's connection speed, it'll be almost impossible for me to do what I planned to do. Maybe tomorrow then.

It's a Friday night, a night I usually spend out in the streets of Singapore or in some coffee-joint of some sort, and here I am in an 'internet cafe' - how's that for an enjoyable weekend to come. I need something local, and no, I am not talking about the copy of 'The Straits Times' I have kept in my bag since my flight over here.

I can only wish for time to pass faster.

22 21 20 19 18 more chilly nights.