Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Unbelievable? No, just thankful.

Just when I thought I had to abandon my blog for a whole three weeks, I found out they have internet service here. Even if I had to pay a hundred baht an hour, I would, but thankfully no.

Weather's good, not too cold not too hot. Except for the wee hours in the morning when even stepping out to the toilet requires more than an emergency.

I will not bother giving a day-to-day account of everything, but basically everything here is good. Definitely coping well at least. Food and accomodation are fine too. Just one problem - boredom. I swear I will never want to sleep again when I get back. I know, some people just LOVE to sleep, but try that for the ENTIRE day. (I know there are still people who do not mind parking their asses in bed the entire day, but I am just not one of them.)

And oh, basically, I still have no idea what I am doing here exactly. I have nothing to do at all. But it's ok, I guess I could take some time to do some reading.

Anyways, I will be back here in the cafe again sometime soon. So off to other stuff now.

I miss home. Even if it's just the third day.

22, 21, 20 19 more days to sleep through!