Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Noisy people.

I thought I was going to have my little break. I was so darn wrong.

You see, my block's currently undergoing renovations, and some bugger decided to re-tile most of the floors in the corridors and the lift landings. This simply means that I had to wake up to the sound of pneumatic drills and incessant hammering at 9.30am this morning, distrupting my wonderful dream - and I do not like being woken up while I'm enjoying my dream.

Ridiculous. If I knew this would happen, I'd rather go to work then ask for a day off.

Off to lunch with Ben and Gabriel now. Back in the afternoon.

Wait. The drilling just stopped - after at least two hours and only when I am about to leave home. Really ridiculous. Someone must be trying to prank me.