Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, November 22, 2007

One more day.

One more day of rest, and for me to go pack. I ended up sleeping on the sofa yesterday after blogging. Really quite tired after blading and stuff.

Heading out for dinner today, hopefully I can think of something decent to eat. I still have no idea where we should go for dinner.

I'm starting to be a little bit more optimistic about the trip, and knowing that I just have to bear with three weeks really comforts me. Just that the thought of my currently-unpacked luggage haunts me every 5 mintues - a torture far worse than bladder incontinence. It should go off once I finally get down to packing. I doubt I am lacking any items, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Shall go wash my blades a little. The sand build-up is getting a little unsightly. And yes, I do hope the group can meet up this weekend.

Did I mention that Gabriel wants to name the group "b-gasm"?

It's like o-gasm with a stroke.